[SATLUG] VPN suggestion - cisco

Justin Ryan justin at gnubia.net
Fri May 2 10:53:01 CDT 2003

(sorry for the late reply)

Actually, the Cisco VPN client only works with Cisco VPN software or
hardware on the other end.  theoretically it is pure pptp, but it
doesn't seem to be.

In addition, it's absolutely horrid.  I use it to vpn into work and
instead of creating a new virtual interface and routing certain types of
packets through there, it just hijacks my whole fscking internet
connection and makes, for instance, my e-mail or aim conversations
travel over the vpn.. nasty..