[SATLUG] E-mail Accounts

Geoff/W5OMR w5omr at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Mon May 12 20:30:03 CDT 2003

I thank everyone for there advice, I'm looking into setting up a VPN
connection from my redhat laptop to my Win2000 server and see if I can
retreive my E-mail and the like that way. If no then I will probably
have to go with a Hotmail style account. Maybe not to bad an ideal as
it will keep my e-mail from my classes seperate then from the normail
in-flux of e-mail. Again thanks to all that took the time to answer
me.

Zeb

Zeb..
If you've already got Roadrunner, then sign up for their dial-up
access.  I've not had a problem from places from Tulsa, OK to New
Orleans, LA, including the East Coast.

10 free hours a month, use the same RR mail accounts you've already
got.

-Geoff