[SATLUG] Sharing a web page????

Bryan S. Scott bscott at strategal.com
Tue May 13 00:00:03 CDT 2003

Hi Larry,

Sorry for the delay in response. It appears that with your constraints
you are asking for a 'blog' weblog. I think this would fit the bill
according to the needs you've posted. I've included some links to some
blog like software below. Hope this helps, and sorry for the delay.
http://www.blogger.com/
http://www.plone.org
http://www.xoops.org/

-Bryan