[SATLUG] E-smith and Smoothwall

chris at chrisbaker.net chris at chrisbaker.net
Thu May 15 14:49:01 CDT 2003

I had downloaded both ISO's of Smoothwall and E-smith and tried to
install them. Both booted from the CD-ROM, and both instruction
sets say it should be simple. Upon booting, I immediately ran into a
problem. It says:

GRUB version 0.92 (639k lower / 64512 upper memory)

[Minimal BASH-like editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists
possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists the
possible completions of a device / filename. ]

This has happened with both E-smith and Smoothwall. So much for
ease of install.

Chris