[SATLUG] Sendmail or PHP

Chuck Chuck at Tetlow.Net
Thu May 22 14:13:02 CDT 2003

I dunno either.  I had setup SquirrelMail on my system a while back so I
could check mail when away from home.  Never tried using the send or
reply functionality until I saw this thread.  I just tried and it
doesn't work on my system either.

And although what Leif wrote is absolutely correct, it doesn't apply to
my situation.  My system already accepts mail from anyone on my LAN and
from itself -- because its using Fetchmail.

So, now I have to figure out why I can send/reply from inside
SquirrelMail.  Thanks for the heads up guys...

Chuck