[SATLUG] SPAMPA - Spam Prevention Association

Scott scott at slics.net
Mon May 26 15:53:01 CDT 2003

Borries,

 Have a look at :

http://en.tldp.org/LDP/solrhe/Securing-Optimizing-Linux-RH-Edition-v1.3/chap22sec176.html

 I haven't run sendmail in sometime, if I remember correctly (refreshed
by the above link) the .mc file gets compiled by the m4 program
resulting in the .cf file that sendmail uses. The second page of the
howto gives further explanation to what I think your looking for. I
would definitely back up the original configs

http://www.spamhaus.org/ and http://ordb.org/ seemed to work well, Spamcop was a bit overzealous.

> See the NYTimes article I posted a link to yesterday for more ideas.

I'll have a look,

Scott