[SATLUG] conversion utility

Geoff/W5OMR w5omr at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Tue May 27 17:42:01 CDT 2003

Thanks, Borries and Glenn...

Still thinking of how I wanna go.  The Archive Borries suggested might
work, but I'm afraid the compression will be negligable.  The data on
this 80gig WD 7200rpm drive, is all mp3 songs. (52g of 'em!)

I -might- have that much space on the 80gig drive, in the WindersXPee
machine...  but I'm afraid to drag the files across the network to
this ntfs 80gig drive - not sure what will happen, when it gets near
capacity...