[SATLUG] more propaganda

James Jensen jmsjnsnsatx at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 02:52:01 CDT 2003

More...

LinuxTag (Europe's largest Linux Conference, and Knoppix supporter) tells
SCO "put up or shut up" (english translation at the bottom):

http://www.linuxtag.org/2003/en/press/releases.xsp?id=3

Eric S. Raymond's "No Secrets" page, "You can help stop the SCO attack on
IBM and the Linux community. I'm looking for ways that Unix trade secrets
may have been legally nullified..."

http://catb.org/~esr/nosecrets/

James Jensen