[SATLUG] Multi-boot System with two drives

Johnny Swindle johnnyswindle at bellsouth.net
Wed May 28 21:44:02 CDT 2003

I have a general question.  I have set up a multi-boot system with
Redhat 9 and XP Pro.  Redhat installed without problems and both OS's
are doing just fine.  My question is this:  There is a second hard drive
in the system formatted to fat32 that is used for storage for XP Pro.
Redhat does not see this drive or partion so I am assuming that I failed
to tell Redhat to mount this drive.

How do I now get Redhat to see the second drive so I can set Samba up so
other windows machines on my small network can access those files?

Thanks

Johnny