[SATLUG] Programmer at Brooks

Chuck chuck at tetlow.net
Tue Apr 13 22:06:39 CDT 2004

Yea,

General Dynamics tried to hire me a couple years ago to manage the
networks on Brooks.  Pretty good pay.  The exact work I had been doing
for the AF before retiring, so I knew the job.  And of course, I had
just left Cisco -- so I had a lot more knowledge than when I was in the
AF.

But then, they wanted me to pee in a cup.  I told them that I stopped
playing the "we assume you're guilty until you prove otherwise" game
when I left the military.  If that was a requirement, they could keep
their cup and I'd keep my pee!  They passed.  Oh well -- their loss, not
mine!

Beware, its a requirement at GD.

Chuck