[SATLUG] Programmer at Brooks

Geoff/W5OMR w5omr at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Thu Apr 15 11:41:21 CDT 2004

> But then, they wanted me to pee in a cup.  I told them that I stopped
> playing the "we assume you're guilty until you prove otherwise" game
> when I left the military.  If that was a requirement, they could keep
> their cup and I'd keep my pee!  They passed.  Oh well -- their loss, not
> mine!
>
> Beware, its a requirement at GD.

you got something to hide, Chuck?

It's just not a safe world out there, anymore.  It's an unfortunate truth that
one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel.

Employers of service repair technicians who make house calls (this is now a
STATE LAW) are now -REQUIRED- to have an active, up-to-date
criminal background check on their employees who go to customers houses.

Peeing in a cup for 60k a year doesn't seem like a lot to give up...

---
Regards,
-Geoff