[SATLUG] Servers For Sale

James O'Brien jamesjobrien at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 16:11:07 CDT 2005

hey satlug - had some equipment come up for sale from
a company i work for. they thought we needed lots of
room to grow, but ...um ... they were wrong. anyway,
we don't need this level of hardware in order to
function so if anyone is interested let me know.

4 servers from Appro.

Model: APPRO 1124i-62
Retail: $2395.00
Asking: $1676.50
 - Tyan S2462NG Thunder K7 IDE Mobo
 - Dual AMD Athlon 2200+ MP
 - 2 GB PC2100 Registered ECC DDR RAM
 - 4x Seagate EIDE, 40 GB, 7200 RPM
 - Slim 24x CDROM
 - Promise FastTrack 100TX2 IDE RAID Controller - PCI
 - 350W PFC Power Supply
 - 4MB Video
 - Dual onboard 10/100 NIC

Model: APPRO 1100-62
Retail: $1833.00
Asking: $1283.10
 - Tyan S2462NG Thunder K7 IDE Mobo
 - Dual AMD Athlon 2200+ MP
 - 1 GB PC2100 Registered ECC DDR RAM
 - 2x Seagate EIDE, 40 GB, 7200 RPM (2x Internal HDD
bays)
 - Slim 24x CDROM
 - Promise FastTrack 100TX2 IDE RAID Controller - PCI
 - 350W PFC Power Supply
 - 4MB Video
 - Dual onboard 10/100 NIC

We have two of the below configurations.
Model: APPRO 1100-62
Retail: $1685.00
Asking: $1179.50
 - Tyan S2462NG Thunder K7 IDE Mobo
 - Dual AMD Athlon 2200+ MP
 - 1 GB PC2100 Registered ECC DDR RAM
 - 1x Seagate EIDE, 40 GB, 7200 RPM (2x Internal HDD
bays)
 - Slim 24x CDROM
 - 350W PFC Power Supply
 - 4MB Video