[SATLUG] .iso images

Richard Wegner rwegner at satx.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 21:44:32 CDT 2005

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone has experience with Mandrake 10.1 Community
Edition.  I installed K3B disc burning software and it works GREAT for
making back up data discs.  However, when I did my install for Mandrake
10.1 I didn't install everything that I needed for K3B.  What I need to
know is what files I need to make a .iso into a regular CD.  I can copy
them no problem to the CD but it doesn't uncompress it.  I know there is
something called mkisofs or something like that but I am not sure what
other programs I might need to do this.

Thanks...