[SATLUG] Linksys WMLS11B

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Tue Apr 12 12:25:16 CDT 2005

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:56:45 -0500, FIRESTORM_v1 <firestorm.v1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Anyone have any experience with using this product?  I'm interested in
>this device but reviews have been sketchy.  I thought I'd ask the
>SATLUG crew for their opinion on this machine.

Browsing the Linksys forum[1] at BroadbandReports.com shows the usual
"release before beta test" problems a lot of Linksys products have. Early
firmware didn't do what marketing said it did, and some user functions could
lock it up, requiring hard reset.

Not many recent complaints, though, so it should be safe to buy from a place
with a good return policy.  --Don

[1] topic search for wmls11b
http://www.dslreports.com/nsearch?q=wmls11b&o=d&old=1&cat=remark&bids=,39&tt=tt46589230