[SATLUG] 802.11b Wireless Adapter for Desktop

Andrew Hodel zip at liberto.org
Mon Apr 25 17:39:22 CDT 2005

If you want to do it correctly, for ~$115, check this out:

http://www.provantage.com/pr_95162.htm

However, if you are setting it up for yourself, check this out:

http://www.nycwireless.net/poe/

Oh yea, if you go to the very bottom of that page, and visit the link:

http://www.knowledgeof.com/index.php/MultiplePortPoeInjector

That is something I wrote and made right here in SA :)

On the subject of cable loss, at 2.4 ghz, you need to use at least
LMR-200 for > 10 ft cable runs, LMR-400 wouldn't hurt.  There are
plently of loss calculators out there.

Andrew