[SATLUG] OpenOffice on CentOS4

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sat Jul 8 20:40:17 CDT 2006

I am running the openoffice 2.x version from ther website, and have all
the fonts. You may need to add them with spadmin:

/opt/openoffice.org2.0/program/spadmin

click on "Fonts", "Add..."

No stability problems here, also not on CentOS (we are using the
64-bit version on our beowulf headnode).

-Borries