[SATLUG] OT: Qualified Portable DVD Repair Shop

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 2 00:37:55 CST 2007

Here is the Mustek web page for the MP100 with technical data:
http://www.mustek.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=17&category_id=&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=%3Cbr%3E

The original unit cost from $213.84 to $269.99. If your eBay price, plus
repair costs exceeds this, you'd do better to purchase a new unit with the
factory three month limited warranty and get an extended service contract.
This machine is still widely available on the internet at this price.

The best price I've seen is from Amazon.com, at $213.84; and they have an
excellent return/refund policy if you aren't satisfied for any reason.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000E849TQ?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=cnet-ce-20&linkCode=asn

You should ask at Mustek Customer Service about your repair options and costs:
Contact Support

Tech Support/Customer Service Number: 1-408-387-6571

Tech Support/Customer Service Fax: 1-949-788-3670

Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 4:45 PM Pacific Time

Replacement Parts & Accessories - If you are looking for parts, CDs, manuals,
cables, or power adapters, check first on www.mustekdirect.com

I hope this helps.
Merry Christmas

John Chalinder