[SATLUG] network+ training near san antonio

Andrew Sanders listylist at unwirednation.com
Mon Dec 3 11:47:27 CST 2007

  Unless there are some other takers, I may be interested in doing an
iptables primer/presentation at one of the meetings.  I don't believe
I'll have the time to do an all day training session though.

  What are the SATLUG meetings like anyways?  I've never been to one.
Is there a projection system available or machines to test/work with?

-Andrew-