[SATLUG] network+ training near san antonio

Zeb Fletcher zeb.fletcher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:01:27 CST 2007

Just buy a good network + book.. Most classes or schools will have you read
the book and answer the questions in the back, if you get stumped on an
ideal or subject just mail the list I'm sure there are many here who could
and would answer. Also set up a small lab to test the concepts in the book,
Linux provides most services and protocols discussed in the Network + test.

Zeb