[SATLUG] network+ training near san antonio

Aaron Hackney aaron at aaronhackney.com
Mon Dec 3 16:10:41 CST 2007

I've taught Net+ many times. Just judging from what I've seen from you
on the list, you'll have no problem with the Net+.
It's a smattering of material, but it's all pretty low-level IMHO. They
do throw in some command line Windows specific stuff (nbtstat, some user
administration, that kind of thing) and even a linux question or two ;)

-A