[SATLUG] Computer Show on Saturday

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Wed Dec 5 12:58:56 CST 2007

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:51:18 -0600, Ed <etillman93 at peoplepc.com> wrote:

>Is this a latest/greatest everything, or a Linux only show?  If the
>former, will there be displays or areas within the show for Linux
>systems and apps?

To expand on the other replies, it's not a show like the new auto, boat
or RV shows downtown. It's a bazaar of new and used gear dealers plus
two of the local user groups, Alamo PC and SATLUG. There is a pretty
good used book selection and a media vendor or two that has just about
every flavor of CD or DVD on hand. See www.pcshows.com for the usual
marketing fun and a coupon for discount admission.

SATLUG is there to demo Linux in a variety of ways and to talk to the
people who come by. We have a few handouts that describe the benefits of
Linux and SATLUG and invite people to join this list. We'd love to see
you there!  --Don

--
A computer is a hole in your desk you pour money into.