[SATLUG] Computer Show on Saturday

phn1x phnx.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:03:06 CST 2007

"SATLUG is there to demo Linux in a variety of ways and to talk to the
people who come by. We have a few handouts that describe the benefits of
Linux and SATLUG and invite people to join this list."

If you guys put on white shirts with ties and start riding bikes around to
neighborhoods I'm going to start getting concerned

Why are the computer shows always in town whenever I don't have money :(