[SATLUG] Computer Show on Saturday

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Wed Dec 5 13:29:51 CST 2007

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:03:06 -0600, phn1x <phnx.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

>"SATLUG is there to demo Linux in a variety of ways and to talk to the
>people who come by. We have a few handouts that describe the benefits of
>Linux and SATLUG and invite people to join this list."
>
>If you guys put on white shirts with ties and start riding bikes around to
>neighborhoods I'm going to start getting concerned

No ties, club shirts in a variety of colors with SalsaTux, our mascot,
and nobody has suggested going door-to-door yet. We do have some CDs and
DVDs for a nominal suggested donation...

>Why are the computer shows always in town whenever I don't have money :(

Did you spend it all foolishly on food, rent and utilities? Get your
priorities straight and save up for the next one, January 19, 2008.
  --Don

--
MS Windows: The great crippler of young computers.