[SATLUG] Re: Need Touchtone Phones

Walt DuBose dubose at texas.net
Wed Dec 5 13:42:24 CST 2007

Zeb

This is the type I am looking for...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72057594139972399/

Only it doesn't have to be in Red...white, black, etc. are Ok but red ones also.

Thanks for you assistance.

Vinny got one for me so I am still looking for 3 or 4 more.

Now that I've spilled my intent on their use, I've had three other organizations
wanting me to build systems for them.  This is a little expansion of the system
that Vinny once built.

Walt