[SATLUG] Did anyone else get this email?

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 17:01:02 CST 2007

Did anyone else get a similar email? I'm just wondering how these people are getting my email, and I think it may be from this mailing list.

Dear Chris,
  I found your contact details online while searching for linux/Unix Sys Admin and Engineers for our clients. We are a search firm and work for financial firms in London, Germany, NY and Asia. To this extent, a lot of our work is done through search rather than advertising, and I hoped we might be able to build a working relationship.
  Current roles include Hedge Fund Unix engineer, Investment Bank Linux/Unix Sys admin - facing into Quant Development group.
  I hope we might hear back from you in due course!
  Best Regards,
  Mark Thatcher | Consultant

Kings House | 36 King Street | London | EC2V 8BB
t. +44 (0) 207 7100280
m. +44 (0) 7951 473626