[SATLUG] MAC Address Spoofing

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 17:03:35 CST 2007

I believe nmap can spoof mac addresses. You could also check the remote exploit web forum and backtrack 2 Linux.

Kase Saylor <h_oudini at hotmail.com> wrote:
I have an interesting problem. I would like to send out a bunch of UDP
messages with spoofed IP addresses, but also with spoofed MAC addresses.
I need to fool a switch into thinking that it is receiving a bunch of
messages from a lot of machines (but without using a lot of machines).
Anybody have any ideas on how to do this? Will I have to modify the NIC
driver? Or perhaps there's somewhere else I can make this happen? Thanks
for any help.

-Kase