[SATLUG] Did anyone else get this email?

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:05:26 CST 2007

Many of this type email is a front to get your resume, and change names etc
and let foreign nationals, especially from India, use them as a farce to get
a H1B Visa.

You will not get the position offered, and Abdul will get the job, based on
your resume.

It is a very common method to see what the 'talent pool' is in the states
and use that info as well as many others that fall for it, to focus the hits
on American Jobs by foreign nationals, most of whom cannot hold a sliver if
the information we have in our heads.

You do what you will, however, my suggestion is to let it go.  I and others
in the states have been fighting this stuff since 2001.

I love the one that wants your resume to fill a potential position in
Bangalore India...   ya, right....

Glenn T