[SATLUG] Did anyone else get this email?

Jim Wells jfw5cpa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:08:43 CST 2007

If you look at the archives online you will see the e-mail addresses
are USER_AT_SATLUG.ORG.  I have HEARD that the spambots are
sophisticated enough to turn those obscured e-mail addresss into the
correct user at satlug but I don't know for sure.  TIs there someone on
the list who knows whether that is true or not?

Jim Wells