[SATLUG] Did anyone else get this email?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Dec 10 18:31:18 CST 2007

I've been involved in supporting the Mailman project for years and
we've been having reports for years about this vulnerability.

Certainly, we know that they harvest regular e-mail addresses from
archives, and we know they're smart enough to de-obfuscate addresses
on web pages -- we have to assume they're doing the same for archives.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at shub-Internet.org>

Sent from my iPhone