[SATLUG] MAC Address Spoofing

Al Castanoli afcasta at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 10 18:36:53 CST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 21:44 +0000, Kase Saylor wrote:
> I have an interesting problem. I would like to send out a bunch of UDP
> messages with spoofed IP addresses, but also with spoofed MAC addresses.

Former SATLUG member Matt Franz used to teach a class on doing things
like this with Trinux when we worked together a few years ago.  He still
maintains the trinux home page [1] and keeps his web page at
http://www.threatmind.net/ .  There are several security tools you can
reach from there, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're all in the
current trinux.

[1] http://trinux.sourceforge.net redirects to
http://code.google.com/p/ubuntutrinux/

Al Castanoli