[SATLUG] Did anyone else get this email?

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:06:12 CST 2007

By knowing the skillsets of those who are applying for American Jobs by
Americans, they build resume's to counter them, and Most of 'them' are not
anywhere near qualified as most of the Americans.

I'm on several email lists and see, daily, these visa holders, not wanting
to know how do do a routine, but actually want someone to write it for
them.   These are IT persons in large IT shops in the states.