[SATLUG] needing contact info on a vendor from this past weekend computer show

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Mon Dec 10 22:44:19 CST 2007

rsuberg at satx.rr.com wrote:
> I am needing to get in contact with one of the vendors from this
> weekends computer show at LiveOak center.  The vendor was located just
> inside the door on the left side first booth.  Any help would be
> great.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Richard

Richard I have no help except to tell you that the Vendors have to pay a
fee to be included so the 'Show Promoter' will know the Vendor. Explore
"how to be a participant" would be the fastest way to get in contact
with the promoter.

In my years of doing Art Shows I can also tell you that they in general
are a flaky bunch, so be patient. ... Good luck
herb