[SATLUG] MAC Address Spoofing

Henry Pugsley henry.pugsley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:46:02 CST 2007

farpd might be useful .. not sure if it fits exactly but it looks like a
step in the right direction.
request for a set of IP addresses with the hardware MAC address of one of
the interfaces of the server after determining that no other host in the
network is claiming that IP. . This enables a single host to claim all
unassigned addresses on a LAN for network monitoring or simulation purposes.

-Henry