[SATLUG] Client TOS Notification - scomp@aol.net?

Sean Carolan scarolan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:09:51 CST 2007

Maybe Brad or someone else on this list can help me, because AOL's
phone support is less than useless.  I've been getting several dozen
messages a day from scomp at aol.net, always with the same subject line
"Client TOS Notification".  There is no message in the body of the
mail, and it has the original message sent from our application
attached.

I'm guessing it has to do with some kind of spam/blocklist but they
can't seem to find any of our mailserver IP addresses on their block
lists.  If anyone has some insight I'd appreciate it.  I think I liked
AOL a lot better when it was a walled garden separate from the rest of
the Internet!  :)