[SATLUG] Client TOS Notification - scomp@aol.net?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Dec 11 15:46:01 CST 2007

On 12/11/07, Ernest De Leon wrote:

>  I thought AOL used AOL.com addresses not .net....may be a spammer

AOL uses aol.com for the service, but aol.net for lots of support
functions.  They're actually handled by two completely different mail
systems with two completely different support groups, etc....

When I was the Sr. Internet Mail System Administrator for AOL, I was
the primary technical person responsible for administering the
Internet side of handling e-mail for aol.com, and I consulted
frequently with/for the group that handled the internal aol.net
e-mail systems, but I didn't actually have any privileged access to
any of the aol.net mail machines.