[SATLUG] vid card recommendation

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 12:08:17 CST 2007

You don't need to spend $500 for a video card. The 8800 gts I have cost around $300 when purchased and is a little cheaper now. The price will go down even more during Feb. when Nvidia releases 9 series graphics cards.

Alex Bartonek <bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com> wrote: OMG!! what has this world come to??? $500 video
cards??!??!  thats some hardcore stuff.