[SATLUG] GIMP perl module issue/ OT internet observation

dvmail at texas.net dvmail at texas.net
Fri Dec 14 02:51:59 CST 2007

This is classic... Notice the wording... "No other elected official...
has made a greater contribution..." Since when do cheerleaders win
football games? What are cheerleaders remembered for ?

<pregnant pause>

Thank you.

Daniel V.

P.S. Has anyone had any problems with the XML::Parser perl module while trying
to compile the latest GIMP in GNU/Linux?

"Hector Bojorquez" <hector.bojorquez at gmail.com> typed...

Cerf and Kahn were clear..
"As the two people who designed the basic architecture and the core
protocols that make the Internet work, we would like to acknowledge VP
Gore's contributions as a Congressman, Senator and as Vice President. No
other elected official, to our knowledge, has made a greater contribution
over a longer period of time...