[SATLUG] Fwd: Great UNIX Systems Support Job in Austin, TX

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Dec 14 03:21:26 CST 2007

On 12/13/07, Chris Montgomery wrote:

>  I don't participate in the list much anymore, but I thought I'd pass
>  this on in case someone out there is looking for employment in the
>  Austin area. Might be a good opportunity for someone. Apparently a
>  headhunter found my resume and thought I'd be a good candidate (I'm not).

I've been doing a lot of searching using sites like dice.com and
monster.com for the Austin area, and I've seen this one a few times.
I didn't apply for it because of the time-shifted nature of the work,
but it did sound kind of interesting.

Is there a separate satlug-jobs list where we could set up automated
searches for jobs in certain areas and have them sent to the entire
list?