[SATLUG] Re:OT Monitor format 4:3 or 16:9?

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 16:15:15 CST 2007

--- Howard Haradon <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your comments.  Can you let us know
> about the text quality of your new 22" LCD monitor
> and
> any other comments about its quality or features.

Ok I took the Acer 22" back.. no matter what refresh
rate I set I could still see ghosting.  I now have a
Gateway 22" HD2200.  Very simple to setup, no ghosting
@ 1680x1050 61hz.  The color isnt on the money
though.. seems too light (black, greys etc.).  I have
it on "web" mode so that helps out a little..but its a
very nice monitor.  I'll play around with the settings
to get the colors right.  Text is great, very
readable.

Alex