[SATLUG] XCSSA Mail List Is Down (for now)

Tom Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Dec 16 03:57:27 CST 2007

Hey all..
I just went through an "involuntary system upgrade" on the XCSSA server.  Zero
data was lost.. but I took the opportunity for upgrading the system from a
system running RH7.3 on a 300MHz AMD, to CentOS5 on a dual proc Anthlon with
4x the RAM and 2x the HD space. :)  Well.. the short of it is.. the CentOS
install didn't have everything that I was expecting installed.. so I'm doing
a lot of piecemeal upgrades... probably for the next month. :)  We'll get
everything back up eventually, and the full archives in place to... It will
just take a little time.  :)

Cheers,

Tweeks
XCSSA Pres