[SATLUG] having two video cards with linux

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 12:17:09 CST 2007

My friends computer has two video cards. The better one is used for wintendo because it is good for gaming. That card has issues with Linux. It is ATI. I'd like to use the onboard Nvidia card instead for installing Ubuntu 64 bit Linux to his 80 gb hard drive. How can I get Ubuntu to use that card instead of the ATI? I'll be installing Ubuntu when I am finished downloading it.