[SATLUG] December SATLUG Meeting

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:05:24 CST 2007

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great time we all had at the
December SATLUG meeting.  It was fun talking about gaming and
virtualization.  I responded to some people earlier today who gave me their
contact information while at the meeting.  If anyone has any other questions
or just wants to shoot the proverbial bull over anything (especially gaming
and virtualization) feel free to contact me off list, or on list if the
discussion might benefit others.  I won't make it to the January meeting,
but I will try to schedule my next trip from California to San Antonio
around the February meeting.

Have a great day!

Ernest de Leon

--