[SATLUG] PC Technician(s) needed

Eric Haugen erichaugen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:52:19 CST 2007

Please forgive me for posting this to SATLUG but I figured this group might
at least know someone who might fit these needs.

I have a buddy who runs a computer support business in New Braunfels and he
has had his best technician quit on him a couple of days ago and he is
needing some replacements quick.

They have been in business for about 11 years and their main customer base
is construction contractors and real estate businesses.  As near as I can
tell they are exclusively MS.  The main applications are Sage/Timberline
accounting software, Quickbooks and various POS applications.  The OSs are
W2K server and professional, XP, Server and Small Business Server 2003.

Ideal candidate would have their own car, cell phone and a good attitude.

He pays well + mileage and a percent of all products sold.

If you or someone you know who would be interested contact me off list and I
will forward it to them.

Thanks
Eric
erichaugen at gmail.com