[SATLUG] Geeks.com

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Fri Dec 21 14:56:24 CST 2007

Walt DuBose wrote:
> Has anyone had experience with purchases from Geeks.com?

I have bought 19" SVA lcd and a 3.2mp Olimpus Camera in last 3mos and
they are both winners, they ship FedX and the Cam was delivered on Sat.
They accept PayPal both transactions were painless, they are doing it
right in my experience since the orders exceeded $50 ship was flat $4.50
ea. Both were lowest prices I could find for same items. So
Geek.com>Wally's -lol
Herb