[SATLUG] Need scripting assistance

Luis Garza luis at luisgarza.com
Sat Dec 22 08:22:41 CST 2007

John is correct.
You can select the email column, copy and paste directly into thunderbird.

The problem:
1) You will get every bounced email in your mail box.  You will then
have to hunt them down in your spreadsheet and delete them.
2) The mail recipient has no way to "unsubscribe" to your mailing list.

I believe that Brad has provided you with the solution.

You can use a list server like mailman.  It allows to your customers to
subscribe and unsubscribe to you list.  Plus you can copy and paste all
those email address straight into the list via the admin page.    You
can manage mailman to only let you send out emails and hide your
recipients email addresses.

Mailman is easy to setup and manage.

Luis Garza