[SATLUG] mailman question

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sat Dec 22 09:09:50 CST 2007

I have a mailman question:

We manage a large list for a campus organization which has recently changed its name.
Now they want their mailing list to reflect this change and have it renamed. I couldn't
find a script in the mailman/bin directory that appears to simply rename a list.

Is there a tool that would allow me to do this? I want to preserve all subscriptions,
mailman account settings and mail archives, i.e., just rename the list from name1 to name2.

Suggestions on how to do this non-manually would be extremely welcome.

-borries