[SATLUG] Need scripting assistance

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Sat Dec 22 10:49:41 CST 2007

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 09:27:43 -0600, Brian Lewis <astro at astr0.org> wrote:

>The mail is to inform customers about a change to their account.
>Previously we have used our website but anytime you advise them that
>they can't do xx they complain about not being informed and if we
>email everything our, there is no more "not being informed" :)

Don't underestimate the ability of people to ignore what doesn't fit an immediate desire.
I've seen ISPs complain their annual account renewal notice gets reported as spam. Some
humans seem to have a quota for reading and everything after that gets rejected.

Are you sure you don't need registered letters instead?  --Don