[SATLUG] more ubuntu Help Requested

Jonathan Hull masterr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 03:32:42 CST 2007

For CD burning I usually use Gnome's built in CD burner (I forget what
it is called) or for a little more control use K3B. It's a KDE app,
but runs fine in Gnome.

For wireless, if you don't like Network Manager, I have heard a lot
about something called WICD (wicked). It is supposed to be a lot
better.

Dunno about the rest.

-Jon