[SATLUG] ndiswrapper & SuSE 10.3 -- UPDATE

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 10:35:26 CST 2007

Sean:

I got WEP working w/rt61-cvs.  I wiped out 10.3 and
did a fresh install.  I guess WEP is better than no
encryption.  The funny thing is that I used rt61 from
serialmonkey on my 10.0 box w/WPA-PSK but that doesnt
work w/10.3..the cvs version does.  I went to compile
the WPA supplicant but it was missing config.o.  I
guess on a rainy day I'll mess with getting WPA
working.