[SATLUG] My Blog - mattkinsel.com

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 11:58:24 CST 2007

Nice blog...I was actually looking for a co-conspirator or two to blog with
me on either of my tech blogs...  edeleonjr.blogspot.com is more for
enterprise IT stuff and smbtechadvice.com I just started to help small and
medium businesses with tech advice.  We'll see how they pan out.

Ernest

On Dec 26, 2007 9:52 AM, Matt Kinsel <mkinsel at gmail.com> wrote:

> <shameless_plug>
> Hey y'all, I recently began a technology blog at http://mattkinsel.com/
> It will encompass anything and everything tech related, and a good portion
> of my posts will be about experiences with Linux. Check it out if you have
> time, and I'll do my best to steadily pump out new posts.
> </shameless_plug>

Join the Ron Paul Revolution
http://www.prezronpaul.com
Ron Paul for President